$21.99 - $26.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
$58.00 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
$29.95 - $44.99
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
The Mag Riser Block 3 from Minoura lifts up your front wheel during a training session to be at a natural level. This block fits both MTB and Road bike tire widths. - Fits under front wheel to level the bike to get natural riding on training - Double grooved design fits your narrow or wide ties - Polyethylene material minimizes weight at 1/2 lb. - 8.6D X 4.7W X 2.75H (inches)
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
The K-Edge Road Clamp Chain Catcher functions the same as the original chain catcher, but it mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. K-Edge's Road Clamp-on Chain Catcher improves overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame from a dropped chain. - Prevents missed front shifts and frame damage from a dropped chain - For use with clamp-on front derailleurs - Clamps below and adjusts independently of the front derailleur - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 23 grams
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Show support for your favorite brand with the Whisky Get Fancy patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey
Our kickstand is chainstay mountable using two bolts for secure and easy storage of your bike. - Two-bolt mounting geometry on chainstay only including specific mounting bolts - Easy length adjustment - 25Kg max load - Weight 300g
The e-mountain bike version of our popular kickstand. - Compatible with 2018 E-Spark/E-Genius - 2-bolt rear dropout mount - Adjustable length - Patent pending
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
SCOTT training wheels for children's bikes with 16- or 14-inch wheels.
Show Salsa pride and add some flare with these stickers. - Slap a sticker on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Designed for bartenders, homebrewers, and the kind folks who pour our delicious cold-brew coffee, the Problem Solvers Pedal to Tap Handle Adapter allows thirsty cycling enthusiasts to top their favorite tap handle with the bicycle pedal of their choice. - Works with standard 3/8" tap handles and 9/16" pedal spindles - Two configurations, both labeled with "L" or "R", for compatibility with left and right-hand-threaded pedals - Aluminum construction - 20 TPI
The Problem Solvers Sketchbook and Bench Reference Guide exists because writing things down is important. Sketch out new ideas, record findings, workarounds, geometries, spoke lengths, never-try-it-agains, or just to doodle during that boring meeting at work. - DIY Reference and/or User Manual - Engineer-ruled for oddball geometric sketching - Includes semi-useful tables and tools
Perfect for keeping cables and cords tucked away or for attaching to your bike frame whatever you deem attachable, these handy Problem Solvers Zip Ties come packed 100 per box. - 2.5 x 200mm - Heavy-duty nylon material - 100 count per box
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
The Nemo Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad while paying a minimal weight penalty. Flyer uses a new approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain. - Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail - New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting - Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth - Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is pliable and comfortable
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 2 Next page