• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
$7.99 - $9.99
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible (toe clips sold separately)
Coffee Shop Caps keep dirt and mud out of your Zero series cleats when you're off the bike, and give you traction when walking on uncarpeted surfaces. Made of high-traction molded polymer.
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
$15.00 - $19.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
• Nylon body w/ steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 547g pair • 9/16-inch pedals
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Ride Eleven81's BMX Alloy Platform Pedals on any bike. Their aluminum platforms have replaceable pins, and the chromoly spindles are tough enough for the dirt jumps or the BMX track.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Origin-8's Pro-Fit UL Road Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-SL-style pedals. The Red offers 5 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position).
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
• Oversized plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps • 873g pair (9/16")
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
$24.99 - $25.99
Look's replacement cleats for their classic Keo pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators tell you when it's appropriate to replace your cleats. These cleats are available with three different amounts of float: 4.5-degrees (gray), 9-degrees (red), and fixed float (black).
Page 1 of 4 Next page