Parts & Accessories
Rubber straps used to secure bikes to Yakima hitch and strap racks manufactured prior to 2004. Each strap has 5 holes which are 3/4" in diameter. Since 2004 we have used rubber straps called Chain Straps, which each have 8 holes that are 1/2" in diameter.
Yakima's Chain Straps are replacement bike holding straps for various models of Yakima's trunk and hitch racks. The stretchy, sturdy rubber is easy on your bike's finish and is extremely durable for long life.
- Fits all Yakima crossbars except 86-inch - Sold in sets of 4
Thule's Accessory Strap Kit is a set of four rubberized, replaceable, ladder-style straps for use with many of Thule's bike racks and anti-sway cradles.
The Thule Xadapt 7 Adapter Kit makes it possible to connect Thule carriers to Thule Professional load bars. Please contact us with any questions regarding compatibility.
The Thule Xadapt 8 Adapter Kit makes it possible to connect Thule carriers to Thule Professional load bars. Please contact us with any questions regarding compatibility.
Thule's Load Bar End Caps are replacement end caps for rectangular load bars.
Yakima's Glass Hatch Hook is an alternative strap for "Joe" series racks used on cars where standard hooks cannot be used.
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
$29.00 - $29.99
Kuat's lock comes with a burlap bag, dust cap, two keys, and a Küat keychain bottle opener. 3/8" pin is for their 1.25" racks and the 1/2" pin is for their 2" racks.
There's no need to worry if you're using Yakima's HitchLock. The HitchLock allows you to lock your Yakima hitch carrier directly to your hitch receiver, preventing theft.
Thule's No-Sway Cages stabilize and prevent bike-to-bike contact on your hitch-mounted rack. They're only compatible with Thule's T3 cradles. You get 2 per pack (enough for 2 bikes).
Allen's Adapter Bar allows full suspension bikes and non-conventional frames to be used on your Allen rack. An internal spring mechanism maintains constant tension to keep your frame secure. Plus, the plastic coating protects your bicycle's finish.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Thule’s Cable Lock is a self-coiling 6 foot long, large-gauge steel cable for added security when your bikes are on your roof or hitch rack. With it, there's no need to find a window seat in every restaurant.
$34.98 - $74.95
- Adapters for mounting suspension forks to most auto bike racks - Solution to thru-axle issues or clearance problems between disc brakes & trays
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
If you have a full-suspension bike, a small bike or any bike without a traditional top tube, you need Evo's Top Tube Adapter to attach your bike to your rack. The vinyl-coated clamp protects your bike's finish, and is coated with a rust-free powder coat. It fits up to 44mm headsets and up to 38mm seat post diameters.
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
Saris' Bike Beam connects to your bike's seatpost and stem to simulate a standard top tube. It allows you to carry bicycles including full-suspension, women's, and children's bikes, and those with oversize tubing on your trunk or hitch-mounted carrier.
• Pack includes 2 wheels straps and 2 road adaptors • The WS2 Thule Wheel Straps have a secure ratcheting buckle with a cam tightening mechanism.
Yakima's Rattler Wheel Straps are replacement wheel straps. They install to your tray easily and have a ratcheting closure for security.
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Yakima's TubeTop solves the dilemma of how to carry bikes that have frames with non-traditional top tubes, such as certain suspension bikes, women's frames, children's bikes and more. The fully adjustable TubeTop is attached to the bike to act as a frame top tube so the bike will mount on all Yakima rear racks. Plus, the TubeTop's large molded collars are gentle on stems and seatposts.
Thule's Stretch Cargo Net is perfect for containing loose items in your rooftop basket. Sporting molded plastic hooks for quick, secure installation, this stretch netting easily holds multiple and odd-shaped items in place.
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
- Heavy-duty steel brackets that accommodate lights of virtually any size or shape. - Sold in set of 2
Page 1 of 2 Next page