Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
$6.95 - $11.25
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
$8.40 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
$8.75 - $13.99
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.75 - $12.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Miscellaneous replacement small parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems. - Includes piston and seal
Origin-8's Threadless Fork Cable Hanger provides a clean and functional way to route the front brake cable on your ride. It provides a 34mm cable stop drop down and a barrel adjuster so that you can adjust your stopping to perfection. • Fits 1-inch threadless fork steer tubes • Includes barrel adjuster • 34mm cable stop drop down • Anodized finish
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$10.00 - $16.99
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Origin-8's 72mm Pro-Force Lite brake pad inserts for Shimano V-Brakes (also called linear- or direct-pull brakes) feature a 4-function surface for superior braking performance in all conditions. The front of the pads plows through contaminates on the rim, while the second section "primes" the rim surface and removes any moisture on wet days. Then, the large third section is centered on the bolt axis for uniform pressure and grip, and the fourth section is an anti-squeak compound that eliminates noise and the need to "toe-in" the pads.
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$11.00 - $12.99
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
$12.99 - $16.80
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
$13.99 - $16.99
Shimano's Acera V-Brakes feature all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Serfas' DBPH1 MTB Hayes Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Hayes HFX Hydraulic and MX-1 Hydraulic brakes.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
$15.99 - $16.99
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Page 1 of 3 Next page